Terms and conditions
By accessing this website you agree to the following terms & conditions. All goods purchased on this website are bound to the following conditions. We reserve the right to amend the terms without prior notification.
All Things Bonsai
We aim to be a retailer of the highest standard. We comply with all current regulations regarding the supply of goods over the internet.
All items are subject to availability. Where goods are not available we will notify you as soon as possible. We will offer a probable delivery date, suggest other goods which may be suitable or issue a full refund.
All transactions take place in Great British Pounds. All major debit & credit cards are accepted. If in any doubt please contact us prior to purchase. We also accept cheque & postal orders for offline orders. We accept no responsibility for late orders caused by incorrect account details.
We do not keep any financial information on this website or within our organisation. We use PayPal as our payment processing system. When purchasing goods you will be directed to the PayPal website where your card information will be processed using their highly advanced security. For further details on this, please check on the PayPal website. We have done this to offer you greater confidence in purchasing from us.
In the highly unlikely event that your card details are used fraudulently by someone else to make a purchase are are entitled to have your money credited to you by your card issuer under the Distance Selling Directive of 2000.
Cancelling your order
You are entitled to a 14-day cooling-off period under the Distance Selling Directive of 2000. You may cancel your order without reason up to 14 days after delivery.
If you do wish to return any good you must comply with the following:
- We must receive written confirmation of your intention.
- The goods must be unused & unaffected by your actions. After the external packaging has been opened, no internal packing should be damaged or opened by you.
- Where the goods are living trees, you are required to provide reasonable care. By this, we mean that you must water & provide natural light until repacked for return.
- You will be liable for all return costs. Please obtain proof of postage when sending back goods. Do not send returned goods to our PO Box. Contact us for details.
• You are entitled to refund your order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, the goods must then be returned to us within 14 days and in the original condition.
• Bonsais are live plants and therefore perishable if not cared for correctly. They are exempt from the consumer contracts regulations which came into force on the 13th of June 2014. Please note that we aren’t able to refund, replace or accept the return of a bonsai after 7 days after receipt.
• Any refunds will be minus the cost of shipping.
• The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer and not by All Things Bonsai.
• If goods are received in a damaged condition you must state that on the delivery note and inform the nursery immediately by sending a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Goods damaged in transit i.e. a smashed pot will either be refunded or replaced, a photo must emailed to email@example.com before a replacement can be sent.
• Please ensure that you have ordered the right items before accepting the terms and conditions of the transaction.
• Please note, that we cannot refund any payments related to our workshops.
We aim to sell bonsai & related products of the highest quality. All bonsai are in excellent health when they leave our nursery. We work closely with couriers to ensure that goods arrive in the same condition.
Most of the items include delivery. Some of the heaviest or tallest items do not. This is because we need to use specialist couriers for these, generally fixed to a pallet. It always tells you in the item description.
We will deliver to the stated address given when placing the order. We accept no liability for late or failed delivery should the address given prove to be incorrect. Where this is the case we reserve the right to make additional charges for delivery.
We currently send orders within the UK only. If you live in certain areas of northern Scotland or UK islands, we may need to charge extra for deliveries. This is because we use couriers for some orders, which charge extra for deliveries to more remote locations and UK islands.
We cannot send orders to Northern Ireland at this time.
Bonsai trees are living organisms. Each is unique. There may be slight variation from the pictures shown. Trees are subject to changes in season. We Will clearly state if the tree pictured is the one for sale or an example of one which will be dispatched upon purchase.
All information within the website & related to it is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom. This website has been created on the basis that it will be viewed by people within the United Kingdom. Anyone accessing this website from outside the UK will be bound to laws and regulations from that country. Your statutory rights are not affected by any information on this website. While we are very selective about other websites linked to our website, We are not responsible for their content.
Your privacy and marketing
We do not store any account information or card details. When you buy on the website, we use PayPal to take your payment. We never have access to your bank account details, this is handled on Paypal. We do collect your name, address, email, telephone number & order history. We have never and will never send out marketing emails or sell/trade your information. If you want to see what info we hold, please contact us. Cookies are used on this website to enable the shopping cart to work effectively. They do not contain any personal information. We have the website updated monthly to ensure that it is current. Our website is encrypted with the latest levels of encryption. Our emails are also encrypted.
If you still have questions…
If you’d like to keep up to date, please follow our Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube channels. If you’d like to know more about us or our products, please visit our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.